ABOUT THE BOOK
Do you ever struggle to find joy in your Christian walk? Do you worry about whether you’re doing enough, giving enough, or being good enough for God to truly love you? Do you wrestle with the boredom of religious routine or the fear that’s been instilled in you by legalistic teaching? If so, you’re not alone.
Much of our struggles come from having been taught to see God mostly as Master and Lord, as King and Judge. But when you realize that the Almighty is also your Abba, everything changes! In Dad Most High, you’ll learn to see God through different eyes, and you’ll learn to start seeing yourself through His! This engaging and insightful book is a must-read for every believer who wants to experience the fullness of an intimate and satisfying relationship with their heavenly Father.
- Learn the often-overlooked truth about why you were really created
- Uncover the hidden motives behind the attacks of the enemy
- Reignite your energy and passion for serving in the kingdom
- Gain deeper insight into what makes your prayer life truly powerful
- Find the key to lasting freedom from guilt and shame